Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dior So Real dupe!

first saw the Dior So Real sunglasses on Amelia Liana in one of her vlogs. I fell in love! I immediately looked in the down bar and comments to see where she had purchased them from. I was disappointed to learn they were by Dior. Only because it meant I would never own a pair. I just couldn't justify the purchase!

I waited and waited in hopes that stores would be bringing out similar styles. By then I had seen them on celebrities such as Rihanna and Olivia Palermo. Forever 21 had a pair that were larger and nice enough (I purchased the tortoise shell pair). However it was this past weekend I stumbled upon a better dupe in my eyes (no pun intended). They were from Aldo. They are $12/pair or 2/$20. I bought the black and clear and with my SPC card got an additional 10% off! 


They are not exact dupes as you would expect. The main difference is the bottom of the frames are still plastic not wire like Dior's. 



My favorite are the clear. I love the mirrored lenses. 

What do you think?! I think it's a great option for a trend piece. Especially at $9/pair!

-B



No comments:

Post a Comment