Thursday, November 20, 2014

home decor diy.

I have a few quick diy home decor items. Some supplies you will have lying around the house and others you can find at places such as the dollar store.


Painted pots:
This is such an easy diy, especially since the supplies are relatively cheap! What you will need is:
-clay pots (dollar store $1)
-paint (dollar store $3)
-paint brushes (dollar store $1)
-small plants (ikea $3/each)
-washi tape (target $1)


Clip board photo frame:
This speaks for itself. I got a bunch of prints from Winners for $6 (for 10) and chose one print. I then got a clip board at the...you guessed it! Dollar store! It was $1.25. Put them together and there you have an easy and modern looking frame. 



Calendar Print:
The last diy is an easy idea especially as the new year starts (in a little over a month?!). I went to my local craft store and hit up the clearance frames. I got this one for $9. I went for a larger frame so it appears to be more extravagant (my own view). I then was looking for a picture when I decided to use an old calendar! I went through my Audrey Hepburn calendar and found a photo I liked. Cut it out to fit in the frame and gave it a new life. Easy and chic!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment